Clients get together on a regular basis for a meal and social activity in a group setting.
- Promotes socialization and creation of new friendships.
- Client pays for meal; varies from $10 to $13 (subject to change).
- Transportation available if required.
- Schedule varies in each community office.
- Lunch at noon followed by an hour activity.
- Nutritious buffet- or family-style lunch; varied menus.
- Activity may include Bingo, music, guest speakers, games, etc.
- Special summer picnics/BBQs and Christmas lunches.
Seniors and adults with disabilities. Eligibility criteria differs for each service. Please check with coordinators for more details.
Becoming a Client
- By telephone to your local community office.
- Basic intake information will be requested.
- Full address including postal code, date of birth, two emergency contact people with their names and phone numbers, billing address and other relevant information needed to provide a specific service.
Grimsby, West Lincoln & Lincoln:
Beamsville Office 905-563-9501 ext. 22
St. Catharines & Thorold:
St. Catharines Office 905-682-3800 ext. 34
Welland - French group:
Welland Office 905-788-3181 ext. 27
Welland - English group:
Welland Office 905-788-3181 ext. 22
Client Intake Form
Privacy & Consent
Community Support Services of Niagara respects your privacy. We protect all personal information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to protecting the privacy of our client, volunteers, staff and home workers. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists. We use personal information to provide services and keep you informed and up-to-date on the activities of CSSN, including services and opportunities to volunteer.0