In light of the nice weather we have been having, not many of us think of the weather yet to come. Road Safety is always important, so follow some simple tips to keep you safe.
- Check the overall condition of the vehicle before you start (flat tires – remember your spare should be checked as well, mirrors, wipers, head lights, and indication lights)
- Wear seat belts. Adjust the seat, steering wheel and mirror positions for your maximum comfort.
- Always value the rights of pedestrians and cyclists using the roads.
- Allow plenty of extra time to reach your destination and allow for emergencies or traffic jams.
- Always expect the unexpected. Accidents not only happen by your mistakes, but also by others.