Screened homemakers provide light housekeeping, laundry, occasional meal preparation & grocery shopping.
- Schedule based on client needs.
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly; two-hour minimum.
- $19.00 per hour (subject to change); billed monthly.
- Regular and consistent schedule required.
- Same worker provides service every time.
- Clients provide cleaning products and vacuum.
- Service billed if not cancelled within 24 hours.
Seniors and adults with disabilities. Eligibility criteria differs for each service. Please check with coordinators for more details.
Becoming a Client
- By telephone to your local community office.
- Basic intake information will be requested.
- Full address including postal code, date of birth, two emergency contact people with their names and phone numbers, billing address and other relevant information needed to provide a specific service.
Grimsby, West Lincoln & Lincoln:
Beamsville Office 905-563-9501 ext. 751
St. Catharines, Thorold & NOTL:
St. Catharines Office 905-682-3800 ext. 711
Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet & Port Colborne:
Welland Office 905-788-3181 ext. 774
Niagara Falls, Fort Erie & surrounding areas:
St. Catharines Office 905-682-3800 ext. 713
Client Intake Form
Privacy & Consent
Community Support Services of Niagara respects your privacy. We protect all personal information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to protecting the privacy of our client, volunteers, staff and home workers. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists. We use personal information to provide services and keep you informed and up-to-date on the activities of CSSN, including services and opportunities to volunteer.