Caring volunteer drivers provide rides to medical appointments, banking, shopping & social activities.
- Based on availability of volunteers; rides cannot always be guaranteed.
- Five-business day advance notice required. (not available on weekends)
- Priority is given to clients needing to go to medical appointments.
- In-town trips (within 20km) are limited to two trips within a consecutive two hours.
- In-town round trips (within 20km) are charged a flat rate
- Clients responsible for any parking fees.
- Out-of-town rides can be arranged; charged at a set rate
- Fees billed monthly. Volunteers do not accept payments.
Seniors and adults with disabilities. Eligibility criteria differs for each service. Please check with coordinators for more details.
Becoming a Client
- By telephone to your local community office.
- Basic intake information will be requested.
- Full address including postal code, date of birth, two emergency contact people with their names and phone numbers, billing address and other relevant information needed to provide a specific service.
Grimsby, West Lincoln & Lincoln:
Beamsville office at 905-563-9501 ext. 753
St. Catharines, Thorold, Niagara Falls, NOTL & Fort Erie area:
St. Catharines office at 905-682-3800 ext. 709
Welland, Pelham, Wainfleet & Port Colborne:
Welland office at 905-788-3181 ext. 773
Client Intake Form
Privacy & Consent
Community Support Services of Niagara respects your privacy. We protect all personal information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to protecting the privacy of our client, volunteers, staff and home workers. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists. We use personal information to provide services and keep you informed and up-to-date on the activities of CSSN, including services and opportunities to volunteer.